Inspirational Tagalog quotes always help me with coping up. It may be a simple thing but I can dare say that the accumulated inspirational Tagalog quotes that I received from many people over the course of many years has helped me be what I am today. It may not be the main cause, but they can be considered as tiny fragments that completed each and every step that I take.
I know you know the feeling that everything is not working right with you, we all encounter that situation. It is always one thing after another, problems overlapping with each other and you feel that you are sinking, there is no way out, the only direction you’re going is down. It is a hard situation to be in, especially when it is hard for the person to open up about his or her emotions to other people. Somehow, once in awhile, we receive inspirational Tagalog quotes from dear friends, and somehow, the day seems more bearable than yesterday.
It is a wonder how mere combination of words can build hope to other people. Inspirational Tagalog quotes can do that, especially to the girls and boys who feel helpless, lost all motivation in doing something worthwhile with their lives. You can take this string of words, understand what it’s trying to imply and suddenly, you see a light and you tell yourself, that yes, there is hope.
That’s what inspirational Tagalog quotes can do to a person, it may not solve a problem but it gives you a reason to fight, it makes you see that nothing is a lost cause. So whenever I can, I try to send one or two a day to the closest of friends, we never know, maybe they need it.
So my gift to you all, a batch of inspirational Tagalog quotes that I encountered through texts and page comments, and through searching the internet that may help uplift your spirit. Let us all spread the love and care. There is always a person out there who might just be waiting for someone to tell him or her that everything will be alright, that we should always continue to fight for what we believe in.
- kpg ikaw sad.. and2 lng me, kpg away k nla awy q cla ala me pkialam kng mdmi
mng kaaway q, bsta alm q ur spcl kya ayw q msktan k.. kc mahal kta eh
- an angel askd me ‘bkit ka sad?’ thinkng of u i answrd ‘kc mis ko na sya e’..
den i heard d angel giggle.. i lukd up nd bgan 2 smyl nd sed “_____, kaw
- Kala ko dati malas ako.. kala ko pinagtripan ako ng mundo tapos napatingin
ako sau tpos napangiti.. bkt? Kc kahit gano ako kamalas.. bawing bawi naman
- If you feel so sad, lean on my shoulder. If you want to cry, eto panyo. Pero
pag di mo na kaya, yakap na lang kita. Para feel mo, hindi ka nag-iisa.
Nandito lang me lagi just 4u!
- Kapag dumating ang araw na ayaw mo na sakin, sabihin mo lang! Kaya kitang
pakawalan. Tatanggapin ko kung yun rin lang. Pero sana hayaan mong yakapin
kita habang sinasabi, “Sakin ka babalik, ha. Pag iniwan ka na niya.”
- “boys cannot live without girls….but girls can live without boys……..”
- Practice Mkes PERFECT
But den again
- Lahat ng problema ay may solusyon. Kapag walang solusyon, wag mo ng problemahin.
- Always remember na kung kaya ng iba, ipagawa mo sa kanila.
- Hindi lahat ng gwapo may girlfriend, ang iba sa kanila ay may boyfriend.
- You wouldn’t know how sweet life could be, unless you’ve tasted somebody.
- Don’t make the same mistake twice. Madami pang ibang kasalan, try mo naman yung iba.
- There’s always tomorrow, kaya magtira ka ng trabaho para bukas.
- Kapag madami ang hadlang sa landas na gusto mong tahakin, kapag ang lahat ay nakakabangga mo at kumukontra sa’yo! Wag kang makulit, EXIT yan! Dun ka sa ENTRANCE!.
- Di ako nakialam sa bihay ng iba.. di ako nang-agaw ng taong mahal ng iba.. yung mga bagay na di ko giangawa bakit ako pa rin ang lumalabas na masama? Ganun ba ako kaganda para kainggitan nila?
- Pag Masaya ka, Masaya din ako… pag badtrip ka, badtrip din ako, pag malungkot ka, malungkot din ako, pag nasasaktan ka, nasasaktan din ako..wala lang… gusto lang kitang gayahin forever, idol kita eh. Hihi.
- Buhay parang kalsada, mahaba, maraming dumadaan, ako isa lang sa maraming dumaan sa buhay mo at sa haba nito tanggap kong malilimutan mo din ako, pero sanay naging masaya ka sa pagdaan ko..
- Minsan sa buhay ko may nagawa ako di q namamalayan.. my oras na myabang nap ala aq..nakakainis at nakakasakit nap ala ng ibang tao.. at higit sa lahat lagging ngtataray ng walang dahilan, of ever isa ka sa nsaktan k, sorry ha, d ko sinasadya..
- Kung lahat ng mgbbgo at lahat li2pas..d q ccrain ang pinagsmhan natin.. pro kung mklimutan mo q.. wla aqng mggwa..bsta aq? Itatago kta sa puso q hnggang sa huling tibok nito..
- We started as frendz..across d road it almost died but still it survived..smhow, somway it juz kips on finding its way.
There is nothing like ending the day knowing that one inspirational Tagalog quote can help a friend. The unity of it, the level of understanding brings people together, it tells you that someone out there really do understand what you are going through. That is why you should be more positive and caring, treasure the people surrounding you, they may be needing of our support, and we can do it the simplest way we can easily do. Send an inspirational Tagalog quote, a single one or more would not hurt. But to all of you, the best way we can really motivate a person is by understanding, so let us be more considerate to others and let us not forget ourselves that a person will only be down if he or she decides to be down. I know for sure, that we can always keep getting up and that will define you as a person.